Fresh Lobster Roll Kits (8 Pack)
Everything you love about our best-selling lobster rolls, made even more indulgent with incomparably FRESH (never frozen!) Maine lobster meat. Shipped directly from our Portland, Maine dock!
Our Fresh Maine Lobster Roll Kit features sweet, fresher than fresh Maine lobster meat (claw & knuckle), hand-harvested, hand-picked, perfectly pre-cooked, and shipped FRESH.
For an authentic lobster roll experience, you'll only find from Maine, we also include classic New England-style split top rolls sourced from a local bakery.
Kit also includes our exclusive, top-secret spice blend, created by an award-winning Maine lobster chef, using a family recipe that's so secret, only two people know all the ingredients.
- Kit for 8: 2 LBs Fresh Maine Lobster Meat, 8 New England Split-Top Buns | 1 Top-Secret Spice Kit
- FRESH Maine Lobster Meat (claw & knuckle)
- Sustainable, hand-harvested, perfectly pre-cooked (not frozen!)
- Classic New England-style split top rolls
- Our exclusive, top-secret spice blend created by an award-winning chef
- Mayo not included. If desired, we recommend using 2 tablespoons of Hellman's. Pro tip: try drizzling melted butter on your lobster rolls instead (our personal recommendation).
HOW IT SHIPS
Package ships overnight with dry ice in a 100% recyclable box.
Begin by thawing your frozen lobster meat completely, and placing all of the meat you plan to use in your rolls into a strainer. Let the lobster meat strain for about 15 mins. This small step makes a huge difference in the deliciousness of your lobster rolls.
Next, start your skillet or sauté pan on medium heat for browning your rolls. In a bowl - mix the picked lobster meat, and spice kit our lobster roll kits provided and set aside. Note: you may also mix your lobster meat with mayo (we suggest 2 tablespoons) or top with melted butter (our recommendation).
Butter each side of the New England split-top buns, and brown each side of the bun in your skillet. The rolls are ready to put together once the buns turn golden brown.
Scoop the lobster meat mix and place into the browned buns, two scoops per roll and enjoy!
Because the juicy Maine lobster meat included in this kit arrives fresh, please enjoy or freeze within 5 days of arrival.