4 (7/8oz) Lobster Tails - Frozen
Indulge in the finest quality lobster in the world, directly from the Maine coastline, with an order of Live Maine lobsters delivered directly to your door. Maine Lobster House is shipped directly from our fresh caught source in Kennebunkport Maine.
Transport your friends and family to the scenic coastlines of Maine with fresh, 1 & 1/8 lb. of Live Maine Lobsters delivered directly to your door. Guaranteed to impress your guests at your next dinner party or barbecue, these lobsters are some of the finest in the world. Freshly caught off the coast of Maine, they offer unparalleled sweet, succulent flavor and freshness.
At Maine Lobster House, we only offer the freshest seafood options. Our cold water lobsters have sweet white meat, known for being the best tasting lobster in the world. Maine lobster is caught from cold waters, and served very fresh. The perfect entree to enjoy with any meal. If you're looking for the very best seafood on the market, then you've come to the right place.
The Perfect Pairing
Lobster is one of those flavors you don’t want to mask with a bunch of sauce and seasonings. Usually, all it needs to brighten its natural flavors is some butter or a light wine sauce, as anything else might overwhelm its decadent, yet delicate, flavors.The best pairing for lobster and wine would be Pinot Grigio or Sauvignon Blanc, both of which blend well to non-complex seafood dishes with subtle flavors. They don’t overpower the natural taste of lobster, but instead help to brighten it up with their fruity tastes.
- 1 &1/8 lb. Live Maine Lobsters offer unparalleled freshness and flavor
- Available in packages of 1 up to 20 lobsters
- All Live Lobsters are shipped with gel packs to keep the lobsters cool, seaweed to keep moisture and to keep the lobsters healthy, and with separators to keep the lobsters from piling on top of each other. Boxes are placed in a reusable, insulated cooler for shipping.
HOW IT SHIPS
Shrimp shipped with Live Lobsters may arrive partially thawed as it is shipped inside the cooler with the lobster and termperatures must not go below freezing to protect the lobster
Live Lobster Cooking Tips
- Fill a large 2/3 full of water, add 1-2 tbsp of salt.
- Bring the water to a boil, place the lobsters in boiling water and DO NOT remove the bands around the claws of the lobster.
- Follow the proper time frame to boil the lobsters.
- Remove the lobsters from the boiling water and remove the bands from the claws of the lobsters.
- Cut the shell of the lobster, remove the meat and enjoy!